Malaysian Universities – Diploma in Hotel Management with land or sea based opportunities.
Why study Diploma in Hotel Management Courses in Malaysia ?
Malaysian Universities – Diploma in Hotel Management is very popular in Malaysia for international students.
As there has been a tremendous growth in the hotel management and tourism industry globally as people are spending more money on hospitality or hotel industry than ever before. Therefore, this sector of the industry is also one of the largest and fastest growing industry. Therefore there is a need for educated and trained people who can be counted on to deliver first class services in these rapidly growing hotel management industry worldwide.
Hotel Management programmes which are available in Malaysia are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge that are increasingly in demand by today’s employers. Students will study highly relevant modules that cover marketing, destination management, human resources, information management, planning and research, among others.
In Malaysia alone, our Hotel management Industry is growing rapidly than they ever before and therefore a lot of University and Colleges are embarking on this Diploma in Hotel Management to feed the huge demand in the Hotel management Industry.
Why study Cruise Management in Malaysia?
Some Malaysian universities and colleges provide both land based (Hotel Management) and Sea based (Cruise) opportunities to the students who wish to study in Malaysia especially Diploma in Hotel Management programme in Malaysia.
During their study in Malaysia hotel management , international students are given the opportunity to get Paid Internships in Malaysia.
- This is a dual award programme. Students will get a Malaysian Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management as well as a Certificate in Cruise Management.
- The Diploma and Certificate is awarded by Greencity International College, Malaysia. A recognized College and registered with the Malaysian Ministry of Education.
- Completion of this Diploma and Certificate programme and the subsequent external examination will enable students to apply for a position on board the international cruise liners.
- Students will be required to pass the examinations as well as the interviews which will be scheduled by Greencity International College and they must also show a good command of English as well as a good altitude and characters during the programmes and the interview.
- Greencity International College are well connected in the industry and as part of the Cruise Management Programme, the College will arrange for a Job Placement (optional) within the International Cruise Liner Companies for the students.
- Students also have the options of choosing a land based career in Hospitality Industry or the sea based career in the Cruise Industry after the completion of this Diploma programme and thereby offering students with a abundance choice of career.
For more information on the Cruise Management Programme, please click on this YouTube Video Link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv3EY2MrGIw
For more information on Greencity International College, please click Greencity Corporate Video
Our training partners provides vocational training programmes for individuals who are interested in seeking a career in the Cruise Management industry. These Academy were established to develop trained and knowledgeable individuals for this ever-growing Industry.
Basic Course Information
Trainee Application Requirement :
Individual who is 17 – 30 years and able to converse basic English
At least 3 credits in Secondary School Completion (SSC) or High School Completion (HSC) or equivalent – For International Students
At least 3 credits in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Completion – For Malaysian Students
It ranges between Approximately RM25,000 – RM29,500 Per Individual Certification (Fees inclusive of Training fees, Certification fees and trainee administrative fees).
The Fees will be dependent on the exact programmes which the student chooses and the Training providers.
Students will be paid a Monthly Internship Allowances and Duty Meals to be provided by the Employer or the Internship providers only during their internships.
Fees Payment Structure:
Please call us at +603-5611 3114 or Contact us for further information and advise.
Training Programme Benefits
Job Interviews Upon Completion of the Programme Internship Job Placements for successful candidate’s in Malaysia
Very good job prospect with a Good Starting Salary starting from USD 700 per month with FREE Accommodations and Duty Meals while working on board the Cruise liner.