How to Apply to Universities in Malaysia?
To apply to universities in Malaysia, you will need to submit the following documents:
1. Your academic transcripts: These should be translated into English if they are not already in English.
2. Your test scores: You may need to take an English language test, such as the TOEFL or IELTS.
3. A personal statement: This is an essay where you can tell the university about yourself and why you are interested in studying there.
4. A letter of recommendation: This is a letter from a teacher or professor who can attest to your academic abilities.
You can find more information about applying to universities in Malaysia on the websites of the individual universities.
OR please fill up the Google Form in order for us to ASSIST YOU: https://forms.gle/Xd2YWGzQxzzCf1ya8
How to get a student visa for Malaysia?
To get a student visa for Malaysia, you will need to apply to the Malaysian Immigration Department. The visa application process for Malaysia can be complex, so it is important to start early. You will need to provide the following documents:
1. Your passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in Malaysia.
2. Your visa application form: You can download the visa application form from the Malaysian Immigration Department website.
3. Your acceptance letter from a university in Malaysia: This letter should state that you have been accepted to study at the university.
4. Your financial support documents: These documents should show that you have enough money to support yourself during your studies in Malaysia.
You can find more information about getting a student visa for Malaysia on the website of the Malaysian Immigration Department. Malaysia is a great option for international students who are looking for a good education.
Please visit https://www.facebook.com/StudyinMalaysiaforInternationalStudents for more information about universities in Malaysia